Cheap flights from Madrid to New York
Choose between Finnair, United Airlines, or American Airlines to find the best price
100+ million searches a day to find you the best available price.
Explore unique options you won’t find anywhere else.
Discover flight options and prices the airlines don’t want you to see.
Tips to know when travelling to New York
Search by stops
Search by carrier
Search by price
Search by departure date
New York travel tips
1) Have a picnic at Brooklyn Bridge Park in New York City
As soon as you cross the Brooklyn Bridge, the main landmark of New York City, you will get to the park with the same name. Spread your picnic blanket and enjoy food with the view of the Statue of Liberty.
2) Choose the Katz Deli for street hot dogs in New York City
If you can not resist flavours from the street vans in New York City, be careful and choose only clean and qualitative ones. For example, the Katz Deli has served good hot dogs for more than 100 years.
3) Dress up to the House of Yes nightclub in New York City
Choose the best outfit and have an amazing night at the House of Yes nightclub at 2 Wyckoff Avenue in New York City. Depending on the day, you will see aerial-silk acrobatics, punk bands, burlesque shows, DJs, or Jellybean Benitez spinning disco. Whatever you choose, this place is the best for night entertainment!
Weekly direct flights
American Airlines on Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Finnair on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
British Airways on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Sundays.
Delta Air Lines on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
United Airlines on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Air Europa on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
Check-in for a flight from Madrid to New York
|Name||Carrier code||IATA Code||Passport needed during booking||Online check-in available|
|Delta Air Lines||DAL||DL||Yes||Opens 24 days before flight|
Closes 1 hours before flight
|Air France||AFR||AF||Yes||Opens 30 days before flight|
Closes 1 hours before flight
Places to eat & drink at MAD airport
- 100 Montaditos serves a wide variety of tapas and pinchos, open sandwiches, individual servings, and quality filled rolls.
- 06:00 to 20:40 (times may change during special/holiday periods).
- Location: Terminal T2. Floor 1. Departures. Boarding Area D.
- Sandwiches, salads, cakes, and fruit juices made from fresh ingredients.
- 07:10 to 17:40 (times may change during special/holiday periods).
- Terminal T1. Floor 1. Departures. Boarding area A.
- Self-service offering to give travelers the freedom to choose from several themed restaurant spaces. Some of the options include filled rolls and pastries from Santa Gloria, meats from Urban Grill, pizzas from Pizza'n Co and the grab&go foods from Deli&Cia.
- 05:10 to 22:40 (times may vary during holiday periods)
- Terminal T3. Floor 1. Departures. Boarding Area E
- A modern culinary space for foodies that's bound to become a major attraction at the airport thanks to its carefully thought out menu, supervised by the well-known chef Paco Roncero. The menu includes classic tapas with modern airs to others created exclusively for travelers.
- 11:00 to 17:50 (times may change during special/holiday periods)
- Terminal T4. Floor 2. Departures. Public Zone
- La Bellota Sabores Ibéricos offers an extensive original menu based on Ibérico hand-cut acorn-fed pork. You can eat at the tables or the bar.
- 06:10 to 22:40 (times may change during special/holiday periods)
- Terminal T4. Floor 2. Departures. Public Zone.
Barril Express Airport
- Barril express airport offers Spanish food of high- quality.
- 24/7 (times may change during special/holiday periods)
- Terminal 4, Floor 1, Departures. Boarding Area S.
- Pepito Grillo has a wide selection of quality products in its cafeteria and restaurant. You can order meals with charcoal-grilled vegetables, meat, and fish, and you can have a cocktail as well.
- 12:00 to 17:00 (times may change during special/holiday periods)
- Terminal T4. Floor 2. Departures. Passenger-only zone.
- This unique space contains two brands: Briciole and Pizza'n Co. Both specializing in Italian cuisine.
- Briciole 05:10 to 21:00, Pizza'n Co 9:00 - 20:40 (opening times might be subject to change on certain dates)
- Terminal T1. Floor 1. Departures. Boarding Area C.
- La Mary is famous for its Mediterranean cuisine.
- 10:00 to 0:00 (times may vary during special/holiday periods)
- Terminal T4S. Floor 1. Departures. Boarding Area S
- Farine is base on their original concept of Coffee&Bakery with a hint of France. You can have a coffee, pastries, juices, sandwiches and traditional bakery specialities as salads and fruit.
- From Monday to Friday, 07:10 to 21:40. Saturday and Sunday, 08:10 to 21:40. (times may change during holidays).
- Terminal T2. Floor 0. Arrivals. Public Zone.
Kirei by Kabuki
This is the first Japanese restaurant to open at a Spanish airport. You can choose from a sushi bar, soups, and vegetables. Enjoy the show by the talented sushi chefs to see how they prepare the dishes, or if you're in a rush, you can use their takeaway service.
- 12:00 to 23:00 (times might vary during holiday periods).
- Terminal T4. Floor 1. Departures. Boarding Area J.
- Try the breakfast, or grab a snack, salad, and beer at Carlberg.
- 9:00 to 17:00 (times may vary during holiday periods).
- Terminal T4. Floor 1. Departures. Boarding Area H.
Frequently asked questions
Planning a trip? Thanks to our Virtual Interlining algorithm, we offer billions of route combinations between any A and any B in the world by plane, train, and bus. Find the cheapest routes and best deals for you, as well as the best dates on which to travel.