Cheap flights from Denpasar to Sydney
Choose between Singapore Airlines, Lion Air, or Batik Air to find the best price
100+ million searches a day to find you the best available price.
Explore unique options you won’t find anywhere else.
Discover flight options and prices the airlines don’t want you to see.
Tips to know when travelling to Sydney
Search by stops
Search by carrier
Search by price
Search by departure date
COVID-19 update for Australia
The airport has taken additional steps to support your safety during your travels, including:
- Hourly cleaning of frequently-touched places with hospital-strength cleaning products.
- Notice markers on the terminal floors and seating to help you keep a safe distance from other travelers where possible.
- Hand sanitizer units are available at the terminal entrances and exits, check-in and security areas, and near the bathrooms.
- SYD airport has a Safe Check-in available based on their partnership with the NSW Government. It is encouraged to download the Service NSW app before your trip to the airport and scan the QR code with the camera on your phone when entering or exiting the terminals. The date, time, and location will be automatically captured and stored securely on an NSW Government database for COVID-19 contact tracking.
From 16 October 2020, passengers can travel from New Zealand to New South Wales quarantine-free if:
- They've been in New Zealand for 14 days or more and not been to a designated hotspot, and
- They're traveling to Australia on a quarantine-free flight. Quarantine-free flights will be determined by your airline.
You don't have to be a New Zealand citizen to travel to New South Wales quarantine-free should you meet the above criteria. But you will need a valid visa to enter Australia. Travelers arriving from other overseas destinations have to undergo health screening before entering a hotel for a mandatory 14-day quarantine.
If you're going to accompany your close ones who are traveling within Australia, or if you want to pick them up, you may enter the T2 and T3 Domestic terminals.
You can find more information on health.gov.au.
Frequently asked questions
Planning a trip? Thanks to our Virtual Interlining algorithm, we offer billions of route combinations between any A and any B in the world by plane, train, and bus. Find the cheapest routes and best deals for you, as well as the best dates on which to travel.