Amsterdam, Netherlands to London, United Kingdom flights
Flights starting at £41. Choose between easyJet, Ryanair, or British Airways to find the best price.
Kiwi-Code uncovers prices airlines don't want you to see.
Use our flexible filters to tailor your search.
Look out for the travel hack star icon for even cheaper fares.
Tips to know when travelling to London
Search by stops
Search by carrier
Search by price
Search by departure date
Weekly direct flights
Discover the top airlines offering direct flights from Amsterdam to London in the next month. You’ll find the number of daily direct flights per airline in the table.
Weekly direct flights for Mon 29.05 - Sun 04.06
|Airline||Mon 29.05||Tue 30.05||Wed 31.05||Thu 01.06||Fri 02.06||Sat 03.06||Sun 04.06|
Weekly direct flights for Mon 05.06 - Sun 11.06
|Airline||Mon 05.06||Tue 06.06||Wed 07.06||Thu 08.06||Fri 09.06||Sat 10.06||Sun 11.06|
Weekly direct flights for Mon 12.06 - Sun 18.06
|Airline||Mon 12.06||Tue 13.06||Wed 14.06||Thu 15.06||Fri 16.06||Sat 17.06||Sun 18.06|
Weekly direct flights for Mon 19.06 - Sun 25.06
|Airline||Mon 19.06||Tue 20.06||Wed 21.06||Thu 22.06||Fri 23.06||Sat 24.06||Sun 25.06|
Check-in for a flight from Amsterdam to London
|Name||Carrier code||IATA Code||Passport needed during booking||Online check-in available|
|easyJet||EZY||U2||No||Opens 720 days before flight|
Closes 2 hours before flight
|Ryanair||RYR||FR||No||Opens 24 days before flight|
Closes 2 hours before flight
|KLM Royal Dutch Airlines||KLM||KL||Yes||Opens 30 days before flight|
Closes 1 hours before flight
|Aer Lingus||EIN||EI||No||Opens 48 days before flight|
Closes 5 hours before flight
Departure information from Schiphol airport
The easiest ways of getting to Amsterdam's Schiphol airport include:
- Recommended by many travelers
- 15-minute ride with price starting at £5
Car / Uber
- 25 minutes and 20km from central Amsterdam.
- Price for Uber is around £21.
If you need to park your car at the airport, there are many options:
- Park up to 48 hours with no online booking required.
- Price from £1 to £68.
P1 Holiday Parking
- Parking longer than 48 hours requires online booking.
- 3 - 6 minute walk.
- The price for one week is approximately £111.
There are lots of parking options at Schiphol Airport. Most of them require online booking via their website schipol.nl. You can also return most rental cars at the airport. Most car rental companies have an office there.
Amsterdam Airport operates both domestic and international flights to Schengen and non-Schengen countries. Schiphol Airport has a main passenger terminal with the following concourses: B, C, D, E, F, G, H, and M It is divided into several halls: Departure Hall 1, Departure Hall 2, and Departure Hall 3, all under the same roof. Piers and concourses interconnect all halls.
At the center of the terminal lies the Schiphol Plaza. It houses a large shopping center, the railway station, and some attractions like the museum or NEMO center.
If you prefer waiting for your flight in a business lounge, you can use any of the following:
- Privium Lounge
- Star Alliance Lounge
- British Lounge
- KLM Crown Lounge
London travel tips
1) Legendary Routemaster buses now run only on two tourist routes in London
Routemasters are London buses with an open area instead of a back door, which you could jump in on the go. Such buses remain only on tourist routes 15 (from Trafalgar Square to Tower Bridge) and 9 (from Albert Hall to Trafalgar Square). The rest of London's double-decker buses have entrance only at the front door, as there is a payment terminal.
2) The carefree Soho neighbourhood awaits the fun-lovers
Primordial London remains outside the Soho quarter, a picturesque place in the capital, teeming with entertainment establishments. Previously, various communities lived here, which did not fit into the usual look of London. A century later, you can still find a bohemian artist next to a bank clerk in Soho. It is a favourite place to hang out in the evening in drinking venues or bohemian cafes.
3) Stroll down Brick Lane in East London for great and atmospheric cafes
Brick Lane is the most famous place in East London, which, however, has been occupied by tourists in recent years. Nevertheless, this street has not lost its charm: life here is in full swing from morning to night, especially on weekends – street musicians, beatboxers, performances, graffiti, strange shops, antiques, and many second-hand shops are located here.
United Kingdom COVID-19 travel restrictions
Most travelers from Amsterdam, AMS can enter London, LGW, but there are restrictions.
Information is provided as guidance only and accurate at the time of publishing. Always check government websites and airline materials before booking and traveling.
Learn more about COVID-19 restrictions in United Kingdom in our dedicated Stories article.
Frequently asked questions
Planning a trip? Thanks to our Virtual Interlining algorithm, we offer billions of route combinations between any A and any B in the world by plane, train, and bus. Find the cheapest routes and best deals for you, as well as the best dates on which to travel.
Explore alternative trips
Flights from Amsterdam
- Flights from Amsterdam to Manchester
- Flights from Amsterdam to Birmingham
- Flights from Amsterdam to Dublin
- Flights from Amsterdam to Bristol
- Flights from Amsterdam to Glasgow
- Flights from Amsterdam to Edinburgh
- Flights from Amsterdam to Athens
- Flights from Amsterdam to Leeds
- Flights from Amsterdam to Newcastle upon Tyne
- Flights from Amsterdam to Toronto
- Flights from Amsterdam to Stockholm
- Flights from Amsterdam to Reykjavik
- Flights from Amsterdam to Milan
- Flights from Amsterdam to Oslo
- Flights from Amsterdam to Tallinn
- Flights from Amsterdam to Montreal
- Flights from Amsterdam to Helsinki
- Flights from Amsterdam to Vancouver
- Flights from Amsterdam to Budapest
- Flights from Amsterdam to Lisbon
Flights to London
- Flights from Reykjavik to London
- Flights from Bucharest to London
- Flights from Athens to London
- Flights from Dublin to London
- Flights from Istanbul to London
- Flights from Lisbon to London
- Flights from Sofia to London
- Flights from Tirana to London
- Flights from New York to London
- Flights from Edinburgh to London
- Flights from Belfast to London
- Flights from Larnaca to London
- Flights from Glasgow to London
- Flights from Málaga to London
- Flights from Antalya to London
- Flights from Faro to London
- Flights from Thessaloniki to London
- Flights from Budapest to London
- Flights from Madrid to London
- Flights from Alicante to London