Cheap flights from London, United Kingdom to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Flights starting at £26. Choose between KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, easyJet, or British Airways to find the best price.
Kiwi-Code uncovers prices airlines don't want you to see.
Use our flexible filters to tailor your search.
Look out for the travel hack star icon for even cheaper fares.
Tips to know when travelling to Amsterdam
Search by stops
Search by carrier
Search by price
Search by departure date
Weekly direct flights
Discover the top airlines offering direct flights from London to Amsterdam in the next month. You’ll find the number of daily direct flights per airline in the table.
Weekly direct flights for Mon 13.03 - Sun 19.03
|Airline||Mon 13.03||Tue 14.03||Wed 15.03||Thu 16.03||Fri 17.03||Sat 18.03||Sun 19.03|
Weekly direct flights for Mon 20.03 - Sun 26.03
|Airline||Mon 20.03||Tue 21.03||Wed 22.03||Thu 23.03||Fri 24.03||Sat 25.03||Sun 26.03|
Weekly direct flights for Mon 27.03 - Sun 02.04
|Airline||Mon 27.03||Tue 28.03||Wed 29.03||Thu 30.03||Fri 31.03||Sat 01.04||Sun 02.04|
Weekly direct flights for Mon 03.04 - Sun 09.04
|Airline||Mon 03.04||Tue 04.04||Wed 05.04||Thu 06.04||Fri 07.04||Sat 08.04||Sun 09.04|
Check-in for a flight from London to Amsterdam
|Name||Carrier code||IATA Code||Passport needed during booking||Online check-in available|
|KLM Royal Dutch Airlines||KLM||KL||Yes||Opens 30 days before flight|
Closes 1 hours before flight
|easyJet||EZY||U2||Yes||Opens 720 days before flight|
Closes 2 hours before flight
|Ryanair||RYR||FR||No||Opens 24 days before flight|
Closes 2 hours before flight
|Wizz Air||WZZ||W6||No||Opens 48 days before flight|
Closes 3 hours before flight
Must-see attractions in Amsterdam
If you like museums, Amsterdam is the place to be. There is a wide variety of them. And if you have plenty of time, you can visit 50 lesser-known museums.
Anne Frank House
- A biographical museum dedicated to the famous Jewish wartime diarist.
- Book online & get your tickets beforehand. The price for an adult is £11.
- You should arrive 15 minutes before your time slot.
- You might want to skip this attraction if you cannot walk up very steep, narrow stairways or if you are claustrophobic.
- Amsterdam is the city for art lovers. You can spend hours at Rijksmuseum appreciating some of the world's most famous artworks, like the Night Watch by Rembrandt van Rijn.
- It is the biggest museum in the Netherlands with more than 200 art halls.
- The price for an adult is £17, and it's free for 18-year olds and younger.
Van Gogh Museum
- The price for an adult is £17, and you should book your tickets online.
- Plan 2 – 3 hours for your visit.
- There are more than 200 paintings and 500 drawings, making it the largest collection of Van Gogh artworks in the world.
- Apart from Van Gogh, you'll also find paintings from Gauguin, Monet, and Toulouse-Lautrec.
NEMO Science Museum
- This museum was established in 1923.
- It contains five floors and is the largest science center in the Netherlands.
- All visitors need to purchase or reserve a ticket with a specific timeslot in advance.
- The price for an adult ticket is £16.
- The distance from the airport is 30 min.
The best way to enjoy Amsterdam is to rent a bike. For visitors and locals alike, cycling is the most authentic way of discovering the city. There are more than 500 km of bicycle lanes and also more than 800,000 bicycles.
- They closed this brewery in 1988 and turned it into a museum to showcase the company's long history of making beer.
- You can meet the Heineken family here and enjoy the trip through the history of brewing and bottling beer.
- Heineken has some of the best commercials, and you can see them on this tour.
- Buy your ticket online now, and avoid the long queue. Tickets are valid for an entire year. The price for an adult is £16.
- You can get there by tram number 1, 7, and 19. Trams stop just in front of Vijzelgracht metro station (M52) at exit Weteringschans. Leave the tram at tram stop Amsterdam, Vijzelgracht. It's a 4-minute walk to the entrance of the Heineken Experience.
If you want to enjoy the famous canal, slow your bike down or hop off and take a walk.
- The canal was built in the 17th century.
- It's a UNESCO heritage site.
- It's filled with bars and cafes.
- Possibly the most beautiful time to experience the canal is after sundown when it's covered in fairy lights, and the bridges are being lifted up and down.
- If you want to take a tour, the best one will take about 75 minutes. There are also dinner cruises, cocktail cruises, etc.
There are eight remaining windmills, which are a must-see when in Amsterdam.
- De Gooyer and Oostelijke Eilanded are easiest to visit
If you are in Amsterdam with your family, don't skip these two highly recommended adventures.
ARTIS Amsterdam Roayl Zoo.
- It's the oldest zoo in Europe with more than 900 animal species.
Ripley's believe it or not
- Meet people who are in the Guinness Book of World Records and hear their stories.
Football, aka soccer lovers, would enjoy a tour around The Johan Cruijff ArenA Stadium, the home of AJAX Amsterdam.
- Ajax is the most popular football club in the Netherlands.
- This arena is known for massive parties like the ADE (Amsterdam Dance Event).
- Entrance ticket prices for a tour start at £12.
Netherlands COVID-19 travel restrictions
Most travelers from London, LGW can enter Amsterdam, AMS, but there are restrictions.
Information is provided as guidance only and accurate at the time of publishing. Always check government websites and airline materials before booking and traveling.
Learn more about COVID-19 restrictions in Netherlands in our dedicated Stories article.
Frequently asked questions
Planning a trip? Thanks to our Virtual Interlining algorithm, we offer billions of route combinations between any A and any B in the world by plane, train, and bus. Find the cheapest routes and best deals for you, as well as the best dates on which to travel.
Explore alternative trips
Flights from London
- Flights from London to Lisbon
- Flights from London to Istanbul
- Flights from London to Athens
- Flights from London to Tirana
- Flights from London to Faro
- Flights from London to Bucharest
- Flights from London to Málaga
- Flights from London to Larnaca
- Flights from London to New York
- Flights from London to Dubai
- Flights from London to Tenerife
- Flights from London to Alicante
- Flights from London to Rome
- Flights from London to Milan
- Flights from London to Barcelona
- Flights from London to Dublin
- Flights from London to Palma, Majorca
- Flights from London to Tel Aviv
- Flights from London to Madrid
- Flights from London to Sofia
Flights to Amsterdam
- Flights from Manchester to Amsterdam
- Flights from Birmingham to Amsterdam
- Flights from Dublin to Amsterdam
- Flights from Glasgow to Amsterdam
- Flights from Edinburgh to Amsterdam
- Flights from Bristol to Amsterdam
- Flights from Leeds to Amsterdam
- Flights from Athens to Amsterdam
- Flights from Newcastle upon Tyne to Amsterdam
- Flights from Toronto to Amsterdam
- Flights from Reykjavik to Amsterdam
- Flights from Thessaloniki to Amsterdam
- Flights from Jakarta to Amsterdam
- Flights from Tallinn to Amsterdam
- Flights from Montreal to Amsterdam
- Flights from Paris to Amsterdam
- Flights from Stockholm to Amsterdam
- Flights from Cardiff to Amsterdam
- Flights from Cork to Amsterdam
- Flights from Denpasar to Amsterdam
Kiwi.com: the best free travel app for Android and iPhone
Find out more about the Kiwi.com app on kiwi.com/mobile . With our app you can search for the best plane, train and bus connections. The Kiwi.com mobile app offers cheap flights, access to hidden features, travel hacks and special offers.
Search cheap flights
Simplified planning and booking
Travel deals built for you
Kiwi.com travel hacks