Cheap flights from London to Barcelona
Choose between Ryanair, Vueling, or Wizz Air to find the best price
100+ million searches a day to find you the best available price.
Explore unique options you won’t find anywhere else.
Discover flight options and prices the airlines don’t want you to see.
Tips to know when travelling to Barcelona
Search by stops
Search by carrier
Search by price
Search by departure date
Barcelona travel tips
1) Avoid queues by purchasing tickets to Barcelona’s main sites online
Barcelona is one of the most visited cities in the world. That’s why the joy of visiting such popular places as Sagrada Família, Casa Batllo, Park Güell, Casa Mila, etc., may be spoiled by extremely long waiting times. Buying tickets online in advance will make your trip much more pleasant. If the tickets are sold out, try looking for guided tours. Their organisers pre-book tickets so that you will get inside after all.
2) Visit the Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya in Barcelona — one of the largest museums in Spain
The National Art Museum of Catalonia has an extensive collection of visual art, from Romanesque church paintings to modernist works. It is located in Palau Nacional, a 50,000 square metres classical-style building constructed in 1929. The Palace is crowned by a large dome similar to one of St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City. Even if you are not much of a museum-goer, come here to see the Palace in all its grandeur.
3) Be careful while discussing politics in Barcelona
Barcelona is the capital of Catalonia. There are some serious tensions between this region and the Spanish government. During the 2017 referendum, 90% of Catalans supported the idea of creating an independent state, but the Constitutional Court of Spain declared it illegal. Think twice before commenting on the political situation in the region not to offend the locals!
Weekly direct flights
British Airways on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Ryanair on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Iberia Airlines on Sundays.
easyJet on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Vueling on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Check-in for a flight from London to Barcelona
|Name||Carrier code||IATA Code||Passport needed during booking||Online check-in available|
|Ryanair||RYR||FR||No||Opens 24 days before flight|
Closes 2 hours before flight
|Vueling||VLG||VY||No||Opens 168 days before flight|
Closes 4 hours before flight
|Wizz Air||WZZ||W6||No||Opens 48 days before flight|
Closes 3 hours before flight
|easyJet||EZY||U2||Yes||Opens 720 days before flight|
Closes 2 hours before flight
COVID-19 update for Spain
Arrival at the airport
- Only passengers and those accompanying passengers who need assistance are allowed to enter the airport terminal. There are information signs and messages on the digital screens and over the PA at the airport. Please follow the instructions at all times.
- It is necessary to keep a safe distance, wear a facemask, and follow the recommended hygienic measures.
- You must keep a distance of 1.5 m from others in the check-in queue.
- Most airlines have placed restrictions on cabin baggage. If possible, it's best to check in your baggage.
- Make sure that you get to the airport in time because getting through check-in and security might take longer than usual.
- Social distancing of 1.5 m is required.
- The trays for depositing your personal items are disinfected.
- Minimize your contact with surfaces and objects at the airport and always wear your facemask.
Boarding and disembarking
- Keep a safe distance.
- Protective screens separate passengers and the officials who check your documents.
- Airlines have increased The number of buses for the transportation to or from the plane.
- You might be denied boarding if you don't follow the health and safety measures.
- Passengers coming from abroad will receive a temperature check.
- Passengers arriving from abroad must show the Health Control Form (FCS) QR code, which they receive after completing the online form.
- If someone is picking you up, they must wait outside the terminal building. The only exception is if you need special assistance.
We recommend always checking the requirements and recommendations of your home country.
You must not travel to Spain if you have any COVID-19 symptoms.
Frequently asked questions
Planning a trip? Thanks to our Virtual Interlining algorithm, we offer billions of route combinations between any A and any B in the world by plane, train, and bus. Find the cheapest routes and best deals for you, as well as the best dates on which to travel.